<< Back to Results
Transplantation of Unrelated Donor Umbilical Cord Blood in Patients with Hematological Malignancies Using a Reduced-intensity Preparative Regimen
- This is a clinical trial of low dose chemotherapy and radiation treatment given just before cord blood transplant.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- JONATHAN GUTMAN
- Blood Diseases (Except Leukemia)
- DEREK SCHATZ at 720-848-0628
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period to determine eligibility. A treatment period and a follow up period that will consist of clinic visits. // Eligibility criteria include but are not limited to 18 years or older and are eligible for a cord blood transplant.