<< Back to Results
A Phase Ib, Open label, Dose-Escalation Study evaluating the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of RO5185426 in Combination with GDC-0973 when Administered in Patients with BRAFV600E-Positive Metastatic Melanoma who have Progressed after treatment with RO5185426
- This is a clinical trial of investigational drugs vemurafenib (BRAF inhibitor) and GDC-0973 (MEK inhibitor) which will be administered by mouth.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- RENE GONZALEZ
- DIANA MORALES at 720-848-0632
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period will determine eligibility. The length of time you will be on study depends on how you respond to the study drug. If you are doing well you may have the option of continuing treatment with the study drug beyond 12 cycles. // Eligibility criteria includes but is not limited to 18 years of age with BRAFV600E Mutation-Positive that have previously been treated (but without Prior Exposure to BRAF or MEK Inhibitor Therapy) or previously untreated for locally-advanced/unresectable or metastatic Melanoma or those who have progressed after treatment with Vemurafenib.