<< Back to Results
GSKBRF 113220: An Open-Label, Dose-Escalation, Phase I/II Study to Investigate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics and Clinical Activity of the BRAF Inhibitor GSK2118436 in Combination with the MEK Inhibitor GSK1120212 in Subjects with BRAF Mutant Metastatic Melanoma
- This study plans to learn more about the safety of the drugs GSK1120212 and GSK2118436 taken separately and together and how well the two drugs work together. GSK2118436 and GSK1120212 are investigational drugs. "Investigational" means that the study drugs have not been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- RENE GONZALEZ
- DIANA MORALES at 720-848-0632
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period will determine eligibility. The treatment period will last as long as you are responding to one or both of the study drugs. The follow-up period will consist of phone calls and clinic visits. // Eligibility criteria include but are not limited to 18 years or older with metastatic melanoma, a type of skin cancer.