<< Back to Results
An Open-Label, 2-Cohort, Multicenter, Phase 2 Study of E7080 in Previously Treated Subjects With Unresectable Stage III or Stage IV Melanoma
- This study hopes to learn more about an investigational drug called E7080. "Investigational" means that the study drug has not been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).The purpose of this study is to explore the effectiveness, safety and tolerability E7080 has on your cancer. This study will see if there is any shrinkage of your tumor and for how long any effect on your tumor lasts. The study will also collect information on how long you live and the side effects you may experience during the study.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- RENE GONZALEZ
- DIANA MORALES at 720-848-0632
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period will determine eligibility. The treatment period will last as long as you are responding to the study drug. The follow-up period consists of clinic visits and telephone calls. // Eligibility criteria include but are not limited to 18 years or older with locally advanced melanoma or metastatic melanoma.