<< Back to Results
Multi-center open label single arm study of Yondelis (trabectedin) for subjects with locally advanced or metastic soft tissue sarcoma excluding leimyosarcoma and liposarcoma who have relapsed or are refractory to standard of care treatment. Phase III ET743-SAR-3002
- A clinical trial of the investigational drug Yondelis, administered by intravenous infusion.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- ANTHONY ELIAS
- TESSA MCSPADDEN at 720-848-0609
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period to determine eligibility. A treatment period that can last approximately 4 months. A follow up period will consist of a clinic visit. // Eligibility criteria include but are not limited to patients 18 years or older with advanced soft tissue sarcoma.