<< Back to Results
RTOG 0813 SEAMLESS PHASE I/II STUDY OF STEREOTACTIC LUNG RADIOTHERAPY (SBRT) FOR EARLY STAGE, CENTRALLY LOCATED, NON-SMALL CELL LUNG CANCER (NSCLC) IN MEDICALLY INOPERABLE PATIENTS
- Clinical trial of stereotactic body radiation therapy which is investigational.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- DAVID RABEN
- ROBYN SWING at 720-848-0607
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period to determine eligibility. A treatment period(s) that lasts up to 2 weeks. A follow up period that will consist of a clinic vist at 6 weeks from the start of radiation treatment, every 3 months in years 1-2 and every 6 months in years 3-4, then once a year for your lifetime. // Eligibility criteria include but are not limited to 18 years or older with non-small cell lung cancer.