<< Back to Results
Randomized, multicenter, Double-Blind, Phase 3 Trial Comparing the Efficacy of Ipilimumab plus Etoposide/Platinum in Subjects with Newly Diagnosed Extensive-Stage Disease Small Cell Lung Cancer (ED-SCLC)
- This is a clinical trial of ipilimumab or placebo that will be administered by IV which is investigational combined with standard chemotherapy that will be administered by IV.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- ROBERT DOEBELE
- AMY BROWN at 720-848-0603
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period to determine eligibility. A treatment period that can last as long as your cancer is not progressing, and you are not experiencing any unacceptable side effects. A follow up period will consist of phone contact, physician contact, and clinic visits. // Eligibility criteria include but are not limited to 18 years or older with extensive-stage disease small cell lung cancer (ED-SCLC).