<< Back to Results
CALGB C140503: A Phase III Randomized Trial of Lobectomy versus sublobar Resection for Small (< 2 cm) peripheral non-small cell lung cancer
- Clinical trial of a sublobar resection (smaller segment of the lung), which is investigational, compared to a lobectomy (entire lobe of the lung) which is SOC.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- JOHN MITCHELL
- NIKKI AYODEJI at 720-848-0701
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period to determine eligibility. A treatment period (s) that can last for the duration of surgery. A follow up period will consist of a visit to the study doctor's office for up to seven years. // Eligibility criteria include but are not limited to 18 years or older with non-small cell lung cancer.