<< Back to Results
A Single-arm Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Oral Rigosertib in Transfusion-dependent, Low or Intermediate-I, Myelodysplastic Syndrome Patients Based on the International Prognostic Scoring System
- This is a clinical trial of rigosertib that will be administered by mouth which is investigational.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- DAN POLLYEA
- DEREK SCHATZ at 720-848-0628
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period to determine eligibility. A treatment period that can last up to 48 weeks. A follow up period will consist of physician contact and clinic visit. // Eligibility criteria include but are not limited to 18 years or older with myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS).