<< Back to Results
Exploiting Synergy in Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia: A Phase Ib Evaluation of Dasatinib plus Cyclosporine in patients with Ph+ leukemia refractory to or intolerant of imatinib mesylate (ESCAPE1b Trial)
- Clinical trial of the investigational drug combination dasatinib and cyclosporine given by mouth.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- CHRISTOPHER PORTER
- NICOLE HAGELSTROM at 720-848-7262
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period to determine eligibility. A treatment period that can last as long as you are responding well to the study drug. A follow up period will consist of a clinic visit after you stop taking the study drug (to follow for any lasting side effects). // Eligibility criteria include but are not limited to 18 years or older with chronic myelogenous leukemia.