<< Back to Results
RTOG 0526 A PROSPECTIVE PHASE II TRIAL OF TRANSPERINEAL ULTRASOUND-GUIDED BRACHYTHERAPY FOR LOCALLY RECURRENT PROSTATE ADENOCARCINOMA FOLLOWING EXTERNAL BEAM RADIOTHERAPY
- The purpose of this study is to evaluate the safety and effectiveness of brachytherapy
(radiation seed implants) as treatment for prostate cancer that has come back in the prostate
after external radiotherapy. The study will examine the side effects of the implants as well as
the ability of the implants to get rid of the cancer.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- DAVID RABEN
- ROBYN SWING at 720-848-0607
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period to determine eligibility. After the prostate seed implantation, this study will follow patients for life. // Eligibility criteria include but are not limited to 18 years or older with prostate cancer.