<< Back to Results
A Multicenter, Open-label, Single-arm, Phase 2 Study of Abiraterone Acetate Plus Prednisone in Subjects with Advanced Prostate Cancer Without Radiographic Evidence of Metastatic Disease
- This is a clinical trial of the investigational medication abiraterone acetate and prednisone, both of which will be administered by mouth in addition to current hormone therapy.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- E. DAVID CRAWFORD
- CLIFFORD JONES at 720-848-0684
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period determines eligibility. A treatment period that can last up to 24 months depending on disease progression. A follow-up period may consist of physician contact, clinic visits, and/or phone contact. // Eligibility criteria include men 18 years or older who have castration-resistant, non-metastatic prostate cancer, a rising PSA, and have no previous treatment with chemotherapy.