<< Back to Results
RTOG 0815 A PHASE III PROSPECTIVE RANDOMIZED TRIAL OF DOSE-ESCALATED RADIOTHERAPY WITH OR WITHOUT SHORT-TERM ANDROGEN DEPRIVATION THERAPY FOR PATIENTS WITH INTERMEDIATE-RISK PROSTATE CANCER
- The purpose of this study is to compare the effects of dose-escalated radiation therapy with or without hormone therapy on your prostate cancer.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- DAVID RABEN
- ROBYN SWING at 720-848-0607
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : Patients will receive 44 radiation treatments over approximately 2 months. With the brachytherapy implant, patients will receive 25 daily treatments plus the implant procedure over a timeframe of approximately 6 weeks. Hormone therapy, if given, will last 6 months. Patients will be followed for life. // Eligibility criteria : A screening period to determine eligibility. A treatment period (s) that can last up to (duration from ICF). A follow up period will consist of (phone contact, physician contact, or clinic visit).
- Dept Of Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- ST. MARYS HOSPITAL - G.J.