<< Back to Results
A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-blind, Controlled Study of Cabozantinib (XL184) vs. Prednisone in Metastatic Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer Patients who have Received Prior Docetaxel and Prior Abiraterone or MDV3100
- This study plans to learn more about cabozantinib and if it is effective in prolonging survival compared to prednisone. This study will further examine how safe cabozantinib is and how well people with an advanced form of prostate cancer tolerate cabozantinib. Cabozantinib is considered an investigational drug. "Investigational" means that the study drug has not been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Prednisone is a drug used in relieving symptoms for patients with your type of cancer. Prednisone is approved by the FDA and other health authorities worldwide for your cancer and is commercially available.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- ELAINE LAM
- NICOLE CHRONISTER at 720-848-0602
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period will determine eligibility. The treatment period will last as long as you are responding to the study drug. The follow-up period will include clinic visits and telephone calls. // Eligibility criteria include but are not limited to 18 years or older with an advanced form of prostate cancer that has gotten worse after other treatments.