<< Back to Results
An Open-Label Multicenter Study in Metastatic Castrate-Resistant Prostate Cancer Patients Previously Treated with Sipuleucel-T on Dendreon Study P-11.
- This study plans to learn more about Sipuleucel-T which is an immune system treatment for prostate cancer that is administered via IV.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- L. MICHAEL GLODE
- NICOLE CHRONISTER at 720-848-0602
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : Treatment will follow a screening period that takes place to determine eligibility, and will last for 12 months. You will enter the long term follow-up phase of the study after the Month 12 Visit. // Eligibility criteria include but are not limited to: 18 years or older in Metastatic Castrate-Resistant Prostate Cancer Patients Previously Treated with Sipuleucel-T on Dendreon Study P-11.