<< Back to Results
CALGB C90203: Randomized phase III study of neo-adjuvant Docetaxel and Androgen deprivation prior to radical prostatectomy vs immediate radical prostatectomy in patients with high risk clinically localized prostate cancer.
- This research is being done in men with prostate cancer who are at significant risk of having the cancer come back if they are treated with surgery alone. We are trying to determine if giving chemotherapy with hormone therapy before surgery reduces the risk of recurrence.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- PAUL MARONI
- NICOLE CHRONISTER at 720-848-0602
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period will determine eligibility. The treatment period will last approximately six months. A follow-up period will consist of physician contact. // Eligibility criteria include but are not limited to 18 years or older with prostate cancer and at risk of cancer recurrence after surgery to remove the prostate.
- Denver Health Medical Center
- Dept Of Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Montrose Memorial Hospital
- Shaw Regional Cancer Center (Vail)
- Valley View Hospital