<< Back to Results
Head and Neck Squamous cell cancer tissue collection for animal xenograft studies
- This study plans to learn more about head and neck squamous cell cancer (HNSCC). The University of Colorado Cancer Center is working to develop tests that will allow earlier diagnosis and better treatments for HNSCC.
The purpose of this study is to allow collection and banking (storing for later use) of research specimens for the study of HNSCC. Since standard treatment for most types of HNSCC includes surgery or a procedure to diagnosis or treat your cancer, consent is being requested for tissue samples to be collected at that time.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- ANTONIO JIMENO
- EMILY WARNOCK at 720-848-0630
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : Some of the tissue that was removed at the time of surgery or another procedure and that is not needed for your medical care will be collected and stored. You will not be asked to undergo extra surgery or biopsy to obtain these samples. An optional blood sample will also be part of this study. // Eligilbitiy criteria include but are not limited to 18 years or older with head and neck squamous cell cancer or a mass highly suspicisous of cancer.