<< Back to Results
RTOG 0920 A PHASE III STUDY OF POSTOPERATIVE RADIATION THERAPY (IMRT) +/- CETUXIMAB FOR LOCALLY-ADVANCED RESECTED HEAD AND NECK CANCER
- The purpose of this study is to compare the effects, good and/or bad, of radiation therapy alone with radiation therapy and cetuximab cancer to find out which is better. In this study, patients will get either radiation therapy alone OR radiation therapy and cetuximab.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- DAVID RABEN
- ROBYN SWING at 720-848-0607
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period to determine eligibility. A treatment period (s) that can last up to 11 weeks. Patients will be followed for life. // Eligibility criteria include but are not limited to 18 years or older with head and nexk cancer.
- Denver Health Medical Center
- ST. MARYS HOSPITAL - G.J.