<< Back to Results
RTOG 0929 A RANDOMIZED PHASE I/II STUDY OF ABT-888 IN COMBINATION WITH TEMOZOLOMIDE IN RECURRENT (TEMOZOLOMIDE RESISTANT) GLIOBLASTOMA
- This is a clinical trial of ABT-888 which is investigational and will be administered by mouth. Temozolomide will also be used, which is approved by the FDA to treat glioblastoma and is administered by mouth.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- DENISE M. DAMEK
- Brain and Nervous System Tumors
- MONICA ROBISCHON at 720-848-0661
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period to determine eligibility and a treatment period that can last as long as your study doctor determines you are benefiting from the treatment, and you are willing to continue participating. // Eligibility criteria include but are not limited to 18 years or older, with temozolomide resistant glioblastoma.