CU Sports Medicine: Contact
and Payment Information
Our Tower One location
CU Sports Medicine maintains state-of-the-art facilities in Denver and Boulder. Here's how to reach us:
CU Sports Medicine - Denver
2000 S. Colorado Blvd.
The Colorado Center
Tower One, Suite 4500
Denver, CO 80222
Directions to our Denver facility
We're located near the intersection of I-25 and South Colorado Boulevard in southeast Denver.
Get a PDF map
I-25 southbound: Take Exit 203 (Evans) turn right. Take the first right at Birch Street. Turn left then immediately right into the roundabout and right into the roundabout and right into visitor parking (one without gates).
I-25 northbound: Take Exit 203 (Evans) turn left. Take the first right at Birch Street. Turn left then immediately right into the roundabout and right into the roundabout and right into visitor parking (one without gates).
CU Sports Medicine - Boulder
311 Mapleton Avenue
Boulder, Colorado 80304
(303) 441-2230 (fax)
Insurance & Payment
We strive to make our billing service as direct and professional as our medical services.
NOTE: You will receive two bills for care received in this practice: one from University Physicians Incorporated and another from University of Colorado Hospital.
If you have questions about the bill you receive from University Physicians Incorporated, please call Patient Account Services at (303) 724-5066 or (800) 298-8682.
Different types of insurance require you to pay a deductible or a co-pay when you receive services. You are responsible for paying your health plan's deductible or co-pay at the time we provide service. For your convenience, we accept cash, personal check, MasterCard, Visa and Discover.
What to Bring to Your Appointment
Please plan to arrive 15 to 20 minutes before your appointment to complete clinic and insurance forms.
Be sure to bring the following with you:
- Your photo or military ID
- Your completed Health Assessment Form and Medical Reconciliation Form
- Your insurance card or the name of your carrier; the plan, policy or group number; and the phone number of the insurance company. If covered by a spouse's policy, know your spouse's date of birth and Social Security number
- A referral form or number if required by your insurance carrier
- A letter of authorization from your insurance carrier if your treatment is covered by Workers Compensation
- Previous medical records, or arrange to have them transferred prior to your scheduled appointment time
- X-rays, MRIs, EMGs and operative reports, if applicable
- Name, address and phone number of your referring physician