Allergy, Asthma, Immunology and Rheumatology Clinic at University of Colorado Hospital
Our Philosophy of Care
Our primary focus is on meeting the needs of each individual patient.
We take pride in listening carefully to our patients' concerns and answering questions so that together we can design the most effective course of treatment.
For appointments, call us at (720) 848-1940 or submit an online form.
Both consultations and ongoing care are available to patients with a variety of conditions. Services provided include:
- Joint aspirations
- Treatment for rheumatoid arthritis
- Allergy shots
- Allergy skin tests and patch tests
- Evaluation of pulmonary function (spirometry)
- Intravenous infusions
- Methacholine challenge testing
- Skin biopsies
What to Bring to Your Allergy, Asthma, Immunology or Rheumatology Appointment
- Your photo ID (driver’s license, passport, state or military ID are acceptable).
- Your insurance card or the name of your carrier; the plan, policy or group number; and the phone number of the insurance company. If covered by a spouse's policy, know your spouse's date of birth and Social Security number.
- A referral form or number if required by your insurance carrier.
- Previous medical records. You also can arrange to have them transferred prior to your scheduled appointment time. Name, address and phone number of the referring physician (if relevant).
- Name, address and phone number of the referring physician (if relevant).
Anschutz Medical Campus
Anschutz Outpatient Pavilion (AOP), 4th Floor
1635 Aurora Ct.
Aurora, CO 80045
Please DO NOT mail correspondence to the street address. Call the clinic for our mailing address.
Maps and directions
When we're open
Monday through Friday
8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Insurance & Payment Information
University of Colorado Hospital accepts most major insurance plans.
Full payment or your insurance co-pay (if required) is due at the time of service.
For your convenience we accept:
- Personal check