Residential Extended Care
Your primary residential treatment experience provided a foundation for your recovery, what should be seen as the beginning or first step in a lifelong process. CeDAR’s gender specific Residential Extended Care Program is designed to build on that foundation through activities and therapies in an individualized and integrated treatment approach. Research does indicate successful recovery outcomes significantly improve when individuals spend more time in treatment. We require a minimum 60 day stay following completion of an approved primary care program. Individuals can remain for as long as 180 days when clinically appropriate. CeDAR also offers specific Extended Care Programs for Healthcare and other professionals.
Eligibility requirements for CeDAR’s Residential Extended Care include:
• Adults 28 and over or enrolled in a professional monitoring program (PHP, Peer Assistance, Lawyer’s Assistance, Pilots and Clergy)
• Medically and psychiatrically stable
• Motivation for and voluntary participation in treatment
• Financial approval (CeDAR offers exceptional value and quality)
CeDAR’s Residential Extended Care is a structured, intensive program that focuses on strengthening individual recovery and the successful transition to life outside the treatment setting.
Our goal is to make the terms “recovery” and “life” interchangeable for all participants. We do that by working with an individualized behavioral care plan that identifies needs and goals to achieve an addiction free lifestyle.
The program includes the following services:
- Psychiatric Management
- Gender Specific Residential Program and Curriculum
- Five 12 step groups per week and temporary sponsors
- Caduceus Meetings
- Step Study
- Process Addictions
- Trauma Awareness
- Coping Skills
- Mindfulness Meditation Training
- Weekend Recovery Based Recreation and Experiential Learning with Phoenix Multisport