CeDAR Admissions: Costs and What to Bring
When considering treatment we know there are several questions that you will want to ask. Our admission staff are the best people to assist you during uncertain times. Just call 866-464-0052.
Sometimes that first phone call can be the hardest. We understand this and will help you through the process of finding the best level of care for you or your loved one.
We know that the cost of treatment can be intimidating. We assure you that CeDAR rates are very competitive nationwide. You really can stop your search with us.
Exceptional Value and Quality
Please click on the images below to view our admissions forms.
|What to Pack
Insurance Tip Sheet
Thank you for considering CeDAR for Residential Treatment. CeDAR does not participate with most major insurance companies. If you think that you have chemical dependency coverage, it is your responsibility to first check with your insurer to verify that you have this coverage and to then submit a claim.
To assistance you in verifying your Insurance Benefits we provide the tips below:
- Locate the Member Services and/or Mental Health Services phone number on the back of your insurance card. Please note, if your insurance card indicates that you have EPO or HMO coverage, you will most likely not have Out of Network Benefits.
- Call that number and select eligibility and benefits.
- Verify that you have the following benefits:
- Out of Network Benefits
- Chemical Dependency/Substance Abuse Benefits
- Detoxification Level of Care in a Residential Setting
- Residential Level of Care in a Residential Setting
- Is Preauthorization required? Is there a penalty for no preauthorization?
- Can you receive the Criteria of Care for your coverage?
- Point of Contact
- Once you have completed and determined that you have coverage, send a copy of the Front and Back of your insurance card to 720-848-3001 (fax) or e-mail to the Admissions Staff you are working with.
The CeDAR Admissions team cannot proceed with the insurance process until a copy of the card is received. The following are CeDAR points of contact through the insurance process:
- Admission: Marlyce Bowdish - 720-848-3000 - Confirms Eligibility
- Pre Authorization:Trese Moore - 720-848-3053 - Clinical Info
- Billing-Claims: Jody James - 720-848-3000