Provides core-level pediatric knowledge and psychomotor skills associated with the delivery of professional nursing care to the pediatric patient. Cognitive skills, as well as the technical skills necessary to care for the child in an emergency care setting will be discussed and demonstrated.
Read the book! Participants are expected to attend prepared.
Emergency Nurses, Pre-hospital Nurses, Flight Nurses, and Critical Care Nurses.
- Textbook cost not included in class fees
- Memorial employees who wish to attend the course, but is not required per their job description are responsible to pay the class fee.
- After successful completion of the course, the employee may then receive a 50% refund of the class fee, to be processed through Clinical Education
- Continental breakfast is provided lunch is on your own
- Additional information, course schedules, maps, and lodging information is available upon request by contacting Kathleen Flarity at 719-365-9068 or via e-mail at Kathleen.Flarity@uchealth.org
- Please note that regarding class space, priority is given to Memorial employees who require TNCC per their job description. You may be asked to move your registration to the next available class, if the situation arises.
- Cancellations: Cancellations will be accepted through the Clinical Education Office up to twenty-four hours prior to the start of the appropriate class. For cancellations the registrant needs to contact Clinical Education at 365-5087. Any cancellation received after the twenty-four hour deadline will be considered a “no show”.
- Refunds: Cancellations received up to twenty-four hours prior to the start of class will receive a refund of the appropriate class fee. All registrants, regardless of employment status, who “no show” or cancel less then twenty-four hours prior to class will not be refunded and are responsible for payment of class fee.
- Employee No Shows: Employees who register for a particular class and do not attend the class will be considered a “no show”. Additionally, employees who call to cancel the class less then twenty-four hours prior to the start of the class will be considered a “no show”. Managers will be notified of “no show” employees and the employees may receive an unscheduled absence at the Manager’s discretion.
Business Casual per Memorial Hospital Policy - NO JEANS
Credit Type: Contact Hours Provided by ENA
Book: ENPC Provider Manual, 4th Edition
Book Fee: $65.00 - if purchased in the Clinical Education Office.
Employee Fee, if required per job description: $0.00
Employee Fee if not required per job description: $200.00
Non-Employee Fee: $200.00
Class dates are: August 22, 2013 0720-1700 and August 23, 2013 0730-1700.