- Analyze fetal heart rate patterns, uterine activity and their implications for fetal well-being
- Discuss indicated clinical interventions and related maternal-fetal physiology
- Effectively communicate verbal and written data about patient status
- Describe the roles and responsibilities of health care providers in the use of FHM in intrapartum care
- Demonstrate the psychomotor skills used in FHM
Minimum of 6 months clinical nursing experience using fetal heart rate monitoring technology.
RNs with a minimum of 6 months clinical nursing experience using fetal heart rate monitoring technology.
Business Casual per Memorial Hospital Policy - NO JEANS
Credit Type: Contact Hours provided by AWHONN
Employee Fee, if required per job description: $0.00
Employee Fee if not required per job description: $0.00
Non-Employee Fee: $200.00
Registration must be completed by April 10, 2014
· To receive a refund, cancellations must be made by April 10, 2014 ;
· Cancellations will be accepted through the Clinical Education Office up to April 10, 2014. For cancellations the registrant needs to contact Clinical Education at 365-5087. Any cancellation received after the April 10, 2014 deadline will be considered a “no show”.
· Refunds: Cancellations received by April 10, 2014 will receive a complete refund. Contact MHS Clinical Education at 719-365-5087. Cancellations within 2 weeks prior to the course are eligible for full course refund, 50% refund will be granted after that date, until 24 hours before the class. No refund is awarded for cancellations received less than 24 hours from the course date/time.
Book: All participants are required to independently purchase the required materials (see below).
Fetal Heart Monitoring Principles and Practices 4th Edition ISBN#: 978-0-7575-6234-1
Order from Kendall Hunt at https://www.kendallhunt.com/awhonnorder/ or 1-800-338-8290
Required information: AWHONN Course # MESW130102
Cost: $25.00 + Shipping and Handling.
The Intermediate course student pack will be provided on day 1 of class and is included in the course registration fee.
Cost: $25.00 + Shipping and Handling. An additional student handbook will be provided on day 1 of class.