Are you a Registered Nurse wishing to improve skills and gain new experiences? Or maybe a new graduate nurse who has not yet found a nursing position? How about a nurse wanting to increase knowledge and confidence? If so, then the Memorial Hospital Skills Update class is for you!
The Memorial Hospital Skills Update class is designed specifically for registered nurses who wish to increase confidence. The class incorporates didactic and hands-on training in a realistic hospital setting.
· Demonstrate proper use of medication delivery equipment
· Practice utilizing central venous access devices
· Identify various oxygen delivery devices and appropriateness of use
· Demonstrate chest tube setup, maintenance and trouble-shooting
· Discuss core measure considerations
· Demonstrate effective determination of rescue situation and proper rescue technique
Current Registered Nurses, working or not, interested in improving skills and increasing confidence.
$129.95 course fee includes course materials and lunch.
Entire class must be attended to receive CEUs.
Call Clinical Education at 365-5087 for cancellation information.
There will be no refund for cancellations with less than 24 hour notice.
Business Casual per Memorial Hospital Policy - NO JEANS
Credit Type: Contact Hours Provided by Memorial Hospital
Course Fee: $129.95 - Includes course materials and lunch.