- Analyze fetal heart rate patterns, uterine activity and their implications for fetal well-being
- Discuss indicated clinical interventions and related maternal-fetal physiology
- Effectively communicate verbal and written data about patient status
- Describe the roles and responsibilities of health care providers in the use of FHM in intrapartum care
- Demonstrate the psychomotor skills used in FHM
Minimum of 6 months clinical nursing experience using fetal heart rate monitoring technology.
RNs with a minimum of 6 months clinical nursing experience using fetal heart rate monitoring technology.
- Register on at www.memorialhealthsystem.com within 2 weeks of the course.
- Cancellations: Cancellations will be accepted through the Clinical Education Office up to two weeks before the class date. For cancellations the registrant needs to contact Clinical Education at 365-5087. Any cancellation received after two weeks prior to the date of the course will be considered a “no show”.
- Employee No Shows: Employees who register for a particular class and do not attend the class will be considered a “no show”. Additionally, employees who call to cancel the class after the two week deadline prior to the course will be considered a “no show”. Managers will be notified of “no show” employees and the employees may receive an unscheduled absence at the Manager’s discretion; You must attend entire class in order to receive contact hours.
Business Casual per Memorial Hospital Policy - NO JEANS
Credit Type: Contact Hours provided by AWHONN
Employee Fee, if required per job description: $0.00
Employee Fee if not required per job description: $0.00
Non-Employee Fee: $200.00