- Discuss trauma programs
- Discuss resuscitation in the trauma patient. Discuss neurologic system assessment in the trauma patient
- Verbalize multi-system complications common in trauma patients
- Discuss proper use of spinal collars in the trauma patient population.
Must have already completed TNCC.
Employees only. RNs working in ICU and Trauma/Surgical units that have already completed TNCC and want to obtain trauma certification at MHUCH.
- Cancellations: Cancellations will be accepted through the Clinical Education Office up to twenty-four hours prior to the start of the appropriate class. For cancellations the registrant needs to contact Clinical Education at 365-5087. Any cancellation received after the twenty-four hour deadline will be considered a “no show”.
- Refunds: Cancellations received up to twenty-four hours prior to the start of class will receive a refund of the appropriate class fee. All registrants, regardless of employment status, who “no show” or cancel less then twenty-four hours prior to class will not be refunded and are responsible for payment of class fee.
- Employee No Shows: Employees who register for a particular class and do not attend the class will be considered a “no show”. Additionally, employees who call to cancel the class less then twenty-four hours prior to the start of the class will be considered a “no show”. Managers will be notified of “no show” employees and the employees may receive an unscheduled absence at the Manager’s discretion.
Business Casual per Memorial Hospital Policy - NO JEANS
Credit Type: Contact Hours
Employee Fee, if required per job description: $0.00
Employee Fee if not required per job description: $0.00