Performance Based Development System Reassessments. Reassessments should be completed within the first month after completing unit based orientation.
PBDS Reassessments are only for employees that have previously taken PBDS that required follow-up reassessments
Employees that have previously taken PBDS that required follow-up reassessments, transferring employees upon request, and Focused Assessments.
- Reassessments should be completed within the first month after completing unit based orientation.
- It is up to the employee to register for the reassessment and to arrange schedules accordingly.
- You may bring and use the coach card provided during your PBDS Feedback during the reassessment.
- For questions contact the Clinical Development Educator at 365-8871.
- To cancel call the Clinical Education Department at 365-5087.
- Cancellations: Cancellations will be accepted through the Clinical Education Office up to twenty-four hours prior to the start of the appropriate class. For cancellations the registrant needs to contact Clinical Education at 365-5087. Any cancellation received after the twenty-four hour deadline will be considered a “no show”.
- Employee No Shows: Employees who register for a particular class and do not attend the class will be considered a “no show”. Additionally, employees who call to cancel the class less then twenty-four hours prior to the start of the class will be considered a “no show”. Managers will be notified of “no show” employees and the employees may receive an unscheduled absence at the Manager’s discretion.
Business Casual per Memorial Hospital Policy - NO JEANS
Credit Type: None
Employees Only - No Fee: $0.00
Non-Employee Fee: N/A