UPC Nuts and Bolts Class
Strongly suggested for any new UPC members and any Memorial Hospital staff interested in integrated Shared Decision-Making.
Members of the Collaboration Council
- Compare commitment vs. compliance
- Discuss Integrated shared Decision-Making (ISDM) and relationship-Based Care (RBC)
- Explain the iCount process
- Discuss quality Improvement and impact of ISDM
- Describe important aspects of running a meeting
- Registration: Please register using the M-Net or the Intranet at www.memorialhealthsystem.com; Class is found under Clinical Education
- Cancellations: Cancellations will be accepted through the Clinical Education Office up to twenty-four hours prior to the start of the appropriate class. For cancellations the registrant needs to contact Clinical Education at 365-5087. Any cancellation received after the twenty-four hour deadline will be considered a “no show”.
- Employee No Shows: Employees who register for a particular class and do not attend the class will be considered a “no show”. Additionally, employees who call to cancel the class less then twenty-four hours prior to the start of the class will be considered a “no show”. Managers will be notified of “no show” employees and the employees may receive an unscheduled absence at the Manager’s discretion.
Business Casual per Memorial Hospital Policy - NO JEANS
Credit Type: Training Hours - You must attend the entire class in order to receive training hours.
Credits: 3.5 Training Hours
Employees Only - No Fee: $0.00
Non-Employee Fee: N/A