- Analyze fetal heart rate patterns, uterine activity and their implications for fetal well-being
- Discuss indicated clinical interventions and related maternal-fetal physiology
- Effectively communicate verbal and written data about patient status
- Describe the roles and responsibilities of health care providers in the use of FHM in intrapartum care
- Demonstrate the psychomotor skills used in FHM
Minimum of 6 months clinical nursing experience using fetal heart rate monitoring technology.
RNs with a minimum of 6 months clinical nursing experience using fetal heart rate monitoring technology.
Business Casual per Memorial Hospital Policy - NO JEANS
Credit Type: Contact Hours provided by AWHONN
Employee Fee, if required per job description: $0.00
Employee Fee if not required per job description: $200.00
Non-Employee Fee: $200.00