University of Colorado Hospital Awards and Recognition: For Our Physicians
The physicians who practice at University of Colorado Hospital have literally thousands of published papers and satisfied patients to their credit.
Our news release file fills weekly with word of this or that honor, grant, award, citation, recognition or even grateful patient gift for various physicians.
Perhaps the best way to illustrate their fame is to note how often their own peers recognize them for excellence.
Our doctors are famous...
During the past six years, physicians who practice at UCH have been voted to top leadership posts in many national medical societies and clinical associations.
- Association of American Medical Colleges
- American Gynecologic and Obstetrical Society
- American Hearth Association
- American Society of Nephrology
- American College of Physicians
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Academy of Hospice & Palliative Care
- The Endocrine Society
- American Academy of Neurology
- Physician Assistant Education Association
- Five of our physicians have been appointed to the National Academy of Sciences
- Eleven were voted to the Institute of Medicine
- Two have been named Howard Hughes Medical Institute Investigators
You’ll always find UCH doctors in: