Other Types of Donations You can Make to UCH
We do our best to help our patients and families feel welcome and comfortable. We appreciate donated items that can help our patients, their families and staff.
- If you would like to donate an item (furniture, supplies, equipment, or art) to the hospital, please call us at (720) 848-7802.
- Contact the Volunteer Services Office at (720) 848-1886 to find out the latest needs.
In-Kind Items We Always Welcome:
- Knitted and Hand-Sewn Items for the Nursery
- Magazines (Less than 6 months old)
- DVDs (originals, not copies)
Please call the Volunteer office at (720) 848-1886 with questions or drop them off at the information desk at the Anschutz Outpatient Pavilion or to the Volunteer Services office located on the first floor of the Anschutz Inpatient Pavilion in Room 1008.
Learn about volunteer opportunities available at University of Colorado Hospital.
Donate Your Body
Please contact the State Anatomical Board at 303-724-2410 for more information on donating your body to science.